I don't know if there is a better way to start out a week than with a baptism. Sunday, Alejandro was baptized. He is studying to become a lawyer and is a deep thinker. Linda and I were able to teach him the plan of salvation lesson last week. That means we were able to contribute just a little to this day. We are happy for Alejandro and now wish his wife would come and listen to the gospel.
This week, Elder Dector sent us a wonderful picture. It was of him and his companion in a river raady to baptize 10 people. It was reminicsent of the waters of Mormon. It also made me think of John the Baptist and the River Jordan. From the pictures I've seen, it looks quite similar. I could imagine Christ coming and seeking baptism.
Wednesday, Mom received some great news. Her patent arrived. I don't know what will come of it, but I do know that she has worked hard and this is really important to her. I hope others will be able to benefit from this idea of teaching music.
She is a talented, inspired woman who is a wonderful gift in my life.
Love,
Dad
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment