Sunday, September 5, 2010

July 18-24

We started the week out with home evening at the Hall's. President Hall told us that he had had a reocurrence of cancer and that it was in his back, but had for some reason stopped in its progression. I guess it's time to ask, "Does anyone have a problem with the plan of Salvation?"
He is a wonderful man and I am glad we have been able to be reacquainted. We taught seminary in the same district in Idaho.
As we began home evening, we started with a song. As we were singing, a bassett hound outside began howling. Elder Hall started snickering, and then Elder Riggs and finally everyone was laughing. It was reminiscent of taking Mom out to church parking lot and singing to her and having the police stop by saying a neighbor had called in a complaint about a strange noise fron the parking lot next door. Or a time in our own family when children, whose names will not be mentioned began snickering during prayer until no one was able to pray for several minutes. Aw the memories.
With the help of Elder Nufer, I have improved that spread sheet to a point that it saves me even more time. Now it not only adds information, it transfers it to a master copy that keeps track of it on a daily basis and transfers it to a daily tracking sheet. I want to share this with all the financial secretaries. It is a huge help to me.
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment