Sunday, September 5, 2010

June 6-June 12

This has been a busy week, as usual. I'm jusst going to mention highlights, since presently this is September and I'm just catching up the blog. A couple of great things have happened this week. I guess the most important is that today, Linda bore her testimony in church. She asked me to translate, but actually, did really well by herself. Most importantly was that people understood her through the Spirit, which was abundant in the tesimony meeting.
A couple of other things happened this week. I developed a program on Excel that allows me to enter all the receipts that I pay out during the day. It adds them three different ways and thus I have a check on the numbers. I tried it out and it works wonderfully. This will help me out tremendously because I spend a lot of time using the adding machine to add the receipts and find I get different answers each time I enter the numbers. This way, I check myself by entering the numbers and having the machine do the "walking".
Wednesday was our day to go to the temple. Mom wasn't feeling well so I went by myself. I felt only half of me was there. It made be appreciate the Gospel plan of having a wife for eternity, my eternal companion was missing and life wasn't complete.
This is the Lord's work and I love it.
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment